Lighthouse Marine Retirement Sale!
The owner has elected to retire after many years, and therefore we are liquidating our inventory.
Check out the features on this Walker Bay Tender that is priced to sell immediately, so don’t miss this opportunity because all inventory will be sold by April 24th. No reasonable offer will be refused.
Suzuki’s DF25AS2 four-stroke outboard with a manual rope start and 25 inch shaft is quite an affordable choice of power for most medium to large sized boats, skiffs, and inflatables. It’s the lightest outboard in its class, weighing only pounds, and it’s also one of the quietest 4-strokes Suzuki has ever built.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Sleek, Compact, Lightweight Design
- Lightest Outboard in 20hp 4-stroke Class
- Saltwater Rated
- Fresh Water Flushing Port
- Multi-Layer Corrosion Protection
- Decompression Release for Easy Starts
- Forward-Mounted Gear Shift Lever
- Twist-Grip Throttle with Tension Control
- Quiet Through-the-Prop Exhaust
- Start-in-Gear Lockout Protection
- Proven Automotive Style Oil Pump
- Shallow Water Drive
- 5 Trim Positions w/Tilt Lock Pin
- Low Oil Pressure Warning System
- Over Heat Warning System
- Over-Rev Limiter Protection
- Steering Friction Tension Control
- Integrated Carrying Handle
- Emergency Lanyard Stop Switch
- 3.1 US Gallon Fuel Tank / Fuel Line
- 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
- 3-Star Ultra-Low Emission Rating
- Suzuki’s Lean Burn Control System
- Up to 17% more fuel efficient over
some competitor’s 4-strokes
- Suzuki “Gimme-Six” Warranty!